We didn't use as many of the dishes as I had planned this week because I forgot about a pot-luck (to which I took this salad) we were attending and hubby surprised me with belated anniversary dinner one night.
Here's where we are for main dishes at this point.
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken (planned for tomorrow)
- Leftover Roasted Chicken
- Steak on the grill x2 (1 down, 1 to go)
Sweet Vidalia Onion Chicken Breasts - in the Slow Cooker
- Spaghetti x2 (1 down, 1 to go)
- "Go To" Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast
Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Sesame Ginger Chicken Breasts - in the Slow Cooker
- Homemade Pizza (with this dough and this sauce)
- Vidalia Onion Pie
- Potato Spinach Sausage Casserole
Other meals this week:
banana pancakes & blueberry pancakes
Whole Wheat Banana Choc. Chip Muffins & scrambled eggs
grits or oatmeal with raisins or blueberries
creamed chipped beef over whole wheat biscuits
leftovers, PBJ sandwiches, turkey & cheese sandwiches, smoothies
For many more menu plans visit the Organizing Junkie.