These were given to me back in my single-living-on-my own days. That means I've had them for more than 20 years! (Ack, I can't believe I just admitted that.).
I love them.
I think we use them at least once a week. And believe it or not, sometimes we use all three in less than a week.
Now, you might be asking, "What on earth do you need a whisk that small for?" Well, here's how we use them...
- scrambling an egg for a recipe
- mixing liquid ingredients before adding to dry ingredients when baking
- mixing cream/sugar in coffee when the spoons are all in the dishwasher!
- letting kids stir things in recipes
- stirring a small amount of cornstarch into sauces or gravies (This is my favorite!)
There are other things we use them for, but I can't quite remember at the moment.
There are more of my favorite kitchen tools listed here, here and here.
What are your favorite tools in the kitchen?
For more great kitchen tips visit Tammy's Recipes.