Monday, June 8, 2009

Free Visits to National Parks

I am so jazzed about this free opportunity this summer!

The National Park Service is having fee-free weekends at 100 parks this Summer. And there are several right here in Maryland, within just a short drive. So cool!

The fee-free weekends are:
  • June 20-21, 2009 (Father’s Day weekend)
  • July 18-19, 2009
  • August 15-16, 2009
Participating parks in Maryland include:

For more details go here. And to find out which parks in your area are participating go here.

My family is planning several day trips this summer. We will certainly be including some of these. Hmmm. I wonder if I could fit in all 6 from Maryland in just three weekends? Mmm. Not likely.


Many Thanks to Crystal @ MoneySavingMom!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Wow, thanks for the info. We live within an hour of three of those parks, I'll have to put the dates on my calendar :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin