Mmmm. They made the house smell aammaazzing!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 large package chicken drumsticks (aprox. 10)
- 1 stick butter
- ¼ Cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon & Pepper seasoning salt
- 1 Tbsp Salt Free Lemon & Pepper seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter in small skillet or saucepan.*
- Pour in lemon juice, and both Lemon & Pepper seasonings. Stir. Turn off heat.
- Place rack on foil lined baking sheet (much easier clean up).
- Spray rack with non-stick spray.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken legs, one at a time, to butter mixture. Turn to coat. Place on rack.
- When all legs are coated, use a small brush to coat with additional mixture. (The seasoning tends to collect at the bottom, and the extra coating adds more flavor!)
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until juices run clear and digital probe thermometer reads 180°.
- If you have additional seasoning left, you may want to coat them again half way through your cooking time.
This easily served my family of 4 with a few leftover for lunches.
* I found that it was easier to coat the chicken in a small skillet than in a small saucepan.
For more great recipes visit:
Tempt My Tummy @ Blessed With Grace
Tasty Tuesday @ Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesdays at the Table @ All the Small Stuff