Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan - March 7, 2010 - Nothing Fancy

Sometimes you have to keep things basic. This is one of those weeks, I'm getting myself mentally prepared and my house physically prepared for 6 additional people next week, so I'm keeping the menu plan pretty basic.


Here's the plan:

Sunday
B - Cereal
D - Leftovers

Monday
B - Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins & Fried Eggs
D - Rosemary Chicken (a new recipe to try)

Tuesday
B - Pancakes & fruit
D - Shredded Beef Tacos

Wednesday
B - Oatmeal (trying steel cut oats for the first time) with raisins
D - Hamburgers, roasted potatoes, green beans

Thursday
B - Cereal
D - Grilled Cheese & Soup

Friday
B - Waffles (if I get them made on Tuesday)
D - Homemade Pizza

Saturday
B - Sausage Biscuits
D - Crockpot Lemon-Pepper Chicken



If you're stuck for menu planning ideas, be sure to visit Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Found you from orgjunkie! It's my
first week and I'm loving all of these recipes. Stop by and check mine out if you'd like. :) Can't believe it took me so long to find y'all!

The dish in the picture looks YUMM-O!

Sadie@
nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

Mom24 said...

Sounds really good--enjoy. The pizza (?) looks wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin