Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookie
- 2 Cups flour
- ¾ Cups cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ Cup butter, softened (2½ sticks)
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 10 oz pkg Reese's peanut butter chips
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Slowly add flour mixture. Beat well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° 8-9 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then remove to rack to cool.
This makes 4-5 dozen. Today I got 7 dozen.
As with most cookies, letting the butter soften sufficiently will affect how they bake, and in particular how much they spread. These (in the photo) today, I didn't let the butter soften long enough. Usually they spread a bit more.
Be sure to check out the other cookies as my Cookie Marathon continues!
For more great recipes visit,
Tempt My Tummy @ Blessed With Grace
Tasty Tuesday @ Balancing Beauty with Bedlam
Tuesdays at the Table @ All the Small Stuff