- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup sugar (I only used 1/4, it worked great)*
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 container whipped cream (I only used 1/3, again, it worked great)
- Dump pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar and spices into mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined; start at slow speed and then increase speed as ingredients become incorporated.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- The original recipe says serve it with ginger snap cookies, but we loved it with tortilla chips. My sister was not as fond of it with tortilla chips, but liked it on pretzels. I also think it would be wonderful spread on a bagel.
- This is an easy recipe to adjust to your personal tastes - more or less spice as you choose.
- I've also made it with Splenda and it was still very good.
You can find more pumpkin recipes at Flavor of the Month by Bake at 350 and Amy's Finer Things.
And there are lots of snack recipes at Life As Mom.