Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Few Good Deals

My grocery shopping trip this week was pretty average --mostly a few items we needed or were nearly out of. (My apologies that there are no interesting pictures of what I bought. In a typical UnfinishedMom moment, I deleted them from the camera before I'd saved them on the hard drive! Ugh.)

Anyway, amongst the average purchases were a few really good deals:

#1 - Safeway (good through Oct 6, 2009)

Raisin Bran (20 oz) and Fruit Loops (12.2 oz) are on sale for $1.49/box when you buy 5.
I used 2 $2.00/2 coupons from the 08/30/ RP insert and 1 $1.00/1 blinkie coupon (found it at the store.)
I paid $0.49/box for 5 boxes of Fruit Loops.
Whoo Hoo.

#2 Martin's (good through October 3, 2009)

Nestle Toll House Morsels (12 oz) are on sale for $2.09/bag (unadvertised sale)
I used 3 $0.50/1 coupons from the 09/13/09 RP insert.

I paid $1.09/bag of Nestle Toll House Morsels. (really wish I had more of these coupons)

Birds' Eye Fresh Frozen Select Vegetables are on sale for $0.60/each (limit 10).
I used 5 $1.00/2 coupons from the 09/13 SS insert.
I paid $0.19/each for 10 Birds Eye Fresh Frozen Select Vegetables.

Whoot. Whoot.

Yes I was doing the happy dance when I got home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm working on looking at the weekly specials online. We don't buy the newspaper.
Thank you for stopping by my blog on MPM day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin