Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan 5/2/09


I don't menu plan in advance; at least not usually. There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is that my husband's schedule tends to change rather quickly. I do try to plan at least one day in advance, this is always based on what we already have on hand. I have a pretty good stockpile worked up so planning this way works pretty well for me.

At any rate, this was our menu last week.

Monday: Beef Stroganoff, Asian spinach, glazed carrots

Tuesday: Chicken stir-fry

Wednesday
: (Baseball game at 5:15) Adults -- stir-fry leftovers; Kids -- fishsticks

Thursday: Homemade Pizza (my son's request for his ½ birthday), cantaloupe

Friday: Stroganoff leftovers, corn on the cob, leftover carrots

Saturday: Breakfast for dinner (oven baked bacon, whole wheat pancakes, fried apples)

Sunday: Spaghetti.

More menu plans can be found at OrganizingJunkie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin