- 1 bag prewashed spinach (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Place prewashed spinach in microwaveable dish. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes. Let cool 1 minute.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil scallion, sesame seeds if preferred.
- Add sauce to spinach and serve.
If you like Asian style flavors or soy sauce you'll like this recipe. My children (ages 5 & 7) actually like spinach when served this way!
This does not keep as leftovers very well, so only make as much as your family will eat.
For more great recipes, visit Tasty Tuesday @ Balancing Beauty & Bedlam and
Tempt My Tummy @ Blessed With Grace.