She Lives is gathering ideas for things that bring or show joy with the stipulation - you can do them in 10 minutes or less. So, here's my list.
10 Things that Bring me Joy in 10 Minutes or Less...
(in no particular order)
1. Color a picture with my daughter.
2. Read a chapter of one of the gospels.
3. Have a lightsaber battle with my son.
4. Make a batch of (box) brownies with my kids.
5. Read/Play Where's Waldo with my son.
6. Write a list of things to be grateful for.
7. Make and eat a bowl of popcorn.
8. (In June) Wash and eat a handful of fresh strawberries.
9. (In August) Wash and eat a fresh peach.
10. Play one hand of Crazy Eights, Old Maid or Go Fish with my kids.