Monday, March 23, 2009

Goals for 3/23 - 3/28

It's time for me to set some weekly goals again. I think I need the public accountability to get myself moving in some areas. So, without further ado, here's the list for the week....

Read Phillippians 5x.
Have a Quiet Time at least 5 times. (one done already!)
Walk/Excercise 3x.
Deposit checks.
Pay bills.
Laundry - 9 loads. (already sorted; 1 load washed, not dried or folded)
Coupons - clip, sort, file.
Clean Up receipts on kitchen counter.
Go to Walgreens - do deals, use RRs.
Make 2 batches muffins
Make up Oatmeal packets for son. (7 packs)
Write 6 Thank Yous.
Ship 2 packages
Swish/Swipe Bathroom 5x
Mop Kitchen Floor (at least) 2x
Clean off computer desk.

Ugh. Looking at this list I notice a few things. 1) there's a lot on this list! 2) there's no blogging on the list. Huh. I'm sure I'll do some - I have several posts started or planned, but it'll have to be during down times, maybe after the kids are in bed & hubby's at evening meetings.

Well, time to get started.

2 comments:

L Harris said...

ugh! that's quite the list! one day i should write down all the things i actually do in a week. I'm sure it would overwhelm me and i do it all the time!

Kathryn said...

Wow, what a list! I know when i make lists i only complete 1/2 to 3/4 most days. Did you actually get it all done?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd be happy to be one of different circumstances, if you like!

God bless you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin