Carrot Raisin Salad
- 3/4 Cup crushed pineapple
- 3/4 Cup raisins
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise (you won't taste it - I promise!)
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 lb. Carrots
- Drain pineapple.
- In a medium size bowl, combine raisins, mayonnaise, sugar and drained pineapple.
- Refrigerate raisin/pineapple mixture while doing step #3; this allows raisins to plump.
- Peel and shred carrots.
- Combine carrots with raisin/pineapple mixture. Refrigerate until serving.
This salad is best served cold and prepared a day ahead.
For more great recipes visit Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace.