Sunday, March 8, 2009

$1.00/1 Mash's Corned Beef Brisket



Just in time for your St. Patrick's Day celebration -- today's (3/08/09) Baltimore Sun has a $1.00/1 Mash's Corned Beef Brisket coupon. It's printed in the bottom left corner of page 10 in the News section. There is bound to be a good sale this week at some local grocery chains where this can be matched. (My apologies that the only picture I could find was of a ham, not of a corned beef brisket.)

For those who are unfamiliar with this brand, Mash's is (or used to be ) a local company that is now distributed by Gwaltney of Smithfield. I have always been pleased with any of their products I've used.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just needed to leave you a big THANK YOU! Giant has Mash's corned beef for $2.99 lb and that is a bit much. I came online to search for a review on Mash's corned beef because I've never bought Mash's before. When I came here and saw this, it is just what I needed. Especially since I had bought the Baltimore Sun last weekend. The funny thing is, I NEVER buy the newspaper. I bought it last week before I went grocery shopping to cut some coupons. Thank goodness I had not thrown it away!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin