SO, in the interest of self-improvement and trying to be honest with myself, here is the list of things I am going to try to accomplish this week while my children are at school ...
- Quiet time with God, daily
- Clean kitchen sink & stove top daily
- Make bed daily
- Give bathroom a swish and a swipe, daily
- Finish the laundry I started on Saturday (4 more loads)
- Deposit paycheck and pay current bills
- Finish filing the 2008 paperwork
- Set up the file for 2009 paperwork
- Take down Christmas Tree and put away all ornaments
- Meet my sister at my Dad's and begin cleaning out his house
- Begin Thank You notes for funeral & Finish Christmas thank yous
- Clip and organize coupons
- Grocery Shop
- Help Hubby pack for 2 day trip
Some of the above are habits I am still trying to establish with a little help from the FlyLady in order to reign in the CHAOS. I'll check back at the end of week and see how it went.