- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 C breadcrumbs
- ¼ C onion
- 1 T salt
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place meatballs on ungreased baking sheet and bake 10-15 min.
- Remove immediately and drain on paper towels.
- When cooled, put about 30 into 1-quart freezer bags.
The original recipe was double this amount and says it makes about 144 meatballs. I used 2 lbs of ground beef and I got about 120 meatballs. My meatballs must be smaller.
If you are a stock-piler or you like to Make-Ahead meals, these meatballs would work well in spaghetti, meatball subs, Sweet & Sour Meatballs and several other recipes.
For more great recipes visit:
Tasty Tuesday @ BalancingBeautyandBedlam
Tempt My Tummy @ BlessedWithGrace.