This week's edition of WorksForMeWednesday is themed:
What to do when "Mom I'm Bored" strikes....
- Go to a park or playground.
- Cook something together -- anything!
- Go the the library - it's air conditioned even! (see #8)
- Visit a pick your own farm - any crop they'll eat will do.
- Pull out the hose and sprinkle them.
- Borrow a movie they've never seen from the library (see #3)
- Play a card game in an unusual place - like your bed!
- Have each child pick 2 books to read together.
- Go to a free movie.
- Eat lunch on a blanket outside - picnic style.
Each of these ideas has worked for me at some time or other. For more ideas be sure to visit WeAreThatFamily today!