Monday, April 27, 2009

Goals 4/27 - 5/2

It's been a few weeks since I've posted my goals and I gotta tell you this is a bad thing. I have not been nearly as productive the last several weeks. The clutter in the house is quickly getting out of control again (as if it was ever in control! Ha!). I really think part of it is because I didn't have a list to keep me on task so much. So, without further delay, I'm going to post my Goals for today and for the week.

For Today:

Read Colossians; Start list of 25 observations
Sort Laundry
Wash/Dry 3 loads of laundry
Fold today's laundry plus 3 loads from last week!
Make 10 oatmeal packs
Deposit paycheck
Update checkbook/pay bills
Clip Coupons
Sort Coupons
Make Dinner - Beef Stroganoff in crockpot
(Yikes, this is a big list; will I really get all this done? Hmm, maybe not since it's already 10:30 and I haven't started yet!)

For the remainder of the week:

Read Colossians 4x
Clean off back table
Clip Coupons
Sort/file Coupons
Make Disinfecting Wipes
Swish/Swipe Bathroom 3x
File paperwork
Mop Kitchen floor 2x
Ship package to Oklahoma
Read with kiddos: 5x each child
Make Ahead: yogurt, spaghetti sauce, 1 batch muffins, cookies(?)
Blog: 1 new recipe, update on grocery goal, Safeway deal ??
Clean at Dad's 1 day
Meet with Small Group Wed am
Make 1/2 cake for Joseph's 1/2 birthday
Go through summer clothes with 2 kids; pull outgrown clothes, make list of needed clothes


As always this is an ambitious list. But, if I don't write it down I won't get half of it done!

What's on your "To Do List" for the week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin