Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coupons & Catalinas

Coupon Inserts:
Did you get a newspaper yesterday? There were 5(!) inserts in yesterday's paper. I was so wowed by the coupons, I went and bought 3 more papers. The clerk thought I was nuts, "You want all of these? They're all the same!" I told him there were 5 coupon inserts in that paper and that I would make more money from the coupons than I would spend on buying the papers!

Catalina Coupons:
During my recent trip to Shoppers I received two Catalinas coupons for money off my Next Shopping Order (NSO). Here are the details I could find.

Post Cereals - 3/27 -- 4/19/09
Buy 3, get $2.00 off NSO
Buy 4, get $3.00 off NSO
Buy 5, get $5.00 off NSO
All items must be purchased in one shopping order; not subject to doubling.
I got mine at Shoppers, but it is a Manufacturer Coupon and, therefore, should be usable at any store that accepts manufacturers coupons; check your store's policy to be sure.

Dole Mandarin Oranges
$0.75 off NSO
There is no other information on the coupon about what the requirements are for this coupon.
I bought 4 large cans of Dole Mandarin Oranges, but Gina @MonewiseMoms only bought 3 and got the same coupon. This is also a Manufactuer coupon and should be good at any store that accepts manufactuer coupons; check your store's policy to be sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin